- We build with as much or as little input as you want
- Provide a pallet or a full concept brief, we will make it into a working website
- Express yourself and your work in a seamless fully functioning website.
- Portfolio Gallery
- Sales Gallery
- Contact form
- Feedback / Testimonials
- Twitter / Facebook integration
- Artists Statement / Bio page
- Happy to discuss your needs before order
- 12 hour max support ticket response
- Regular system updates
- Free phone support appointments
- Annual review
- Custom features available
I want a website but don’t have the time to build one?
Let us do the hard work, we build the back end of the website and provide you with a portal that allows you to make text and picture changes when ever you want. Don’t panic if that sounds like to much for you we can also provide an update service on an ‘as needed’ basis.
I’m not sure I can afford a professional website?
Our aim is to provide full function websites to meet the specific needs of Artists at an affordable cost. We have developed a package that can meet the needs of working artists and still be flexible enough to grow with your career. Turn key packages start from £200.
So I got a new website, now what happens?
All our sites come with SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) included, this helps your search engine ranking and we can also advise on the use of social media to promote your work
I just want a basic site I can develop my self?
Not a problem, we can provide anything from a blank install to a finished site or any stage in-between, it’s your work that is being showcased and we believe you should have control on how this is done.
What happens if I break my website while editing it?
In most cases, your websites content will be automatically backed up as you edit, we can also provide monthly or quarterly FTP (File Transfer Protocol) backups for a very small charge.